I am a planner and a goal setter who loves lists and organization!
However, over the course of the past two years, I’ve become disorganized and unproductive. I attribute some of that to not having specific goals set for myself (as well as adjusting to life as a mama!)
During nap time last week, I wrote down my goals for 2011. A lot of these have been floating around in my head for months but since they weren’t written down, I wasn’t taking action on them!
I set SMART goals for myself; they are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely!
Some of my 2011 Goals:
- Read the Bible in 90 days. (I’m beginning tomorrow!)
- Memorize 1 verse/passage each week.
- Develop a daily and weekly routine.
- Organize my household management binder.
- Continue eating healthier.
- Read ‘Tell Your Time’ and apply.
- Set goals at the beginning of each month to help accomplish 2011 goals. (Yes, a goal about goals!)
- Read 24 books to help further educate myself.
- Develop a blog schedule and stick with it.
- Video blog twice a month.
Our family goals:
- Family devotion after supper.
- Pray together daily.
- Set up a legal will.
- Consolidate our checking accounts from different banks to one account.
- Open a new savings account at our local bank.
I’m excited to finally have these goals written down and have already began taking steps to accomplish these goals in 2011!
Are you a goal setter? Did you set goals for 2011?