This is a really simple and really delicious pork chop main dish!
1 tsp oil
4 boneless, pork chops (I cut mine in half!)
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 soup can milk
1/2 package ranch salad dressing mix
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it’s browned.
2. Mix together soup, milk and 1/2 package of salad dressing. Pour into the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
3. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
4. Serve over rice!
This is delicious and easy!! With the 8 (half) chops, we had this for dinner twice and leftover for lunch twice!!
Ways to make Creamy Ranch Pork Chops healthier and more frugal:
- Use olive oil!
- Make your own cream of mushroom soup!
- Make your own Ranch Dressing mix!
- Use brown rice instead of white rice.
- Don’t purchase instant rice!