I declared today “project day” in an attempt to get several things marked off of my to do list!!
Here’s what I accomplished:
- Washed whites
- Dusted house
- Vacuumed house
- Cleaned all windows (the inside since I don’t need to be climbing & cleaning outside!)
- Put contact paper on my new linen closet shelves that John David made!
- Organized the linen closet
- Moved all craft items out of my closet & into chest in the living room (previously held linens)
- Moved bookshelf from guest room (in preparation for baby!)
- Arranged my books on the bookshelf in the office! (I left all the baby/toddler friendly books in the nursery so my bookshelves look bare!)
- Decluttered-I managed to find about 10 unwanted items today…I’m right on track with my declutter challenge!
- Framed a hymn from our wedding to put in the dining room….so cute!!
It feels great getting several little projects knocked out that I’ve been putting off!