I love these simple muffins!
1 3/4 cups flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine egg, milk and oil.
3. Gently push the dry ingredients against edges of bowl to make a well in the center. Add wet ingredients and stir until just moistened.
4. Fill muffin tins or silicone baking cups 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
*Makes 12 muffins
These are great hot out of the oven but also wonderful cold, a great breakfast or snack!