1. Save 3 months living expenses by December 31.Yay!! We reached this goal in July!! It’s wonderful knowing that we have a fully funded emergency fund!!
2. Pay $3,000 towards our “small loan”.We completely paid off this loan in June!!
3. Make an extra principal payment every month. We made a total of $226 from both of our checks! This number is down a little because I’m now using a portion of my earnings for a Baby Fund (to purchase furniture and other things we don’t receive as hand-me-downs or shower gifts…what is left of this fund once the baby arrives will become his college fund!)
4. Keep all Miscellaneous spending (Medicine, Toiletries, Clothing, Gifts, everything but food) under $100 a month. We spent $72.78 in November on things such as Operation Christmas Child boxes, toiletries, a dog collar (he chewed his old one up) and 2 maternity shirts!
5. Sell $500 worth of stuff from around our home by July 31 December 31. Didn’t sell anything in November..I seriously doubt we will reach this goal because we have $221.54 left to go! I have listed several items again and have had a few inquiries!
We have already made up a budget for 2010 and very soon will be outlining our 2010 Financial Goals!