Banana bread is delicious and so easy to make!
2 cups sifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup shortening (I use palm shortening)
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Cream shortening and sugar.
3. Add eggs and beat thoroughly, add mashed bananas.
4. Blend in dry ingredients.
5. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes (maybe less time if using small loaf pans) or until brown.
6. Enjoy the yummy banana bread and be sure to share some with a friend!
This post contains affiliate links.