Making a simple metal flag is easy and inexpensive!
- Metal (ours is made from a scrap piece of tin from my Grandpa’s farm)
- Masking Tape
- Spray Paint (red, white and blue!)
- Piece(s) of Paper
- White Craft Paint
- Spray the metal white.
- Cover up a square in the upper left corner with paper and then use masking tape to make stripes. Spray stripes red, let dry; peel off masking tape.
- Cover the stripes with paper/newspaper and spray the square blue, let dry.
- Cut out a star in a sponge. Using white craft paint, stamp stars on the blue!
- You’re finished!
We have the metal flag hanging on our door for now!